"Without this program, I wouldn't be able to pass the GED Test. Thank you to all the sponsors..." - S.K.
"...this program is very helpful for people who don't have a lot of money and for families that have children and [are] just making ends meet..." - Sue
"This program is very different. Where most ABE programs promote their longevity, Westfield Community Education focuses on student results." - WCE Board Member
Westfield Community Education acknowledges the following community supporters for their generous contributions making this program possible. If you would like to be a part of this community-based, anti-poverty educational initiative, please contact Domus Incorporated, a 501(C)3 non-profit organization, at (413) 336-3100 to arrange your tax-deductible contribution.
Irene E. & George A. Davis Foundation C&S Wholesale Grocers Westfield Police Association
The Beverage Family Foundation, Inc. Westfield Academy Shurtleff Children's Services, Inc.
We greatly thank the following who have contributed in previous years which established access to these life changing opportunities for our students:
- Volunteers in Public Schools of Westfield
- Charles H. Hall Foundation - Bank of America, Trustee
- United Bank
- Dollar General Literacy Foundation
- Babson Capital
- The Stop & Shop Companies
- New Alliance Foundation
- First Niagara Bank
- Salvation Army of Westfield
- Florian O. Bartlett Foundation
- Horace A. Moses Charitable Trust
- The Law Offices of Patricia M. Hebert, P.C.
- Anthony Krusz, C.P.A., P.C.
- Barbara Trant
- Lisa McMahon
- Mike Terry
- Sara Scully
- Ken White
- Christopher Lindquist